Braai Club Gift Card £100
A Braai Club gift card, what better way to spoil someone with a passion for food and cooking.
1. These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of digital Braai Club Limited (Ltd) gift cards.
2. Braai Club Ltd reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Braai Club Ltd gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Braai Club Ltd gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. Braai Club Ltd gift cards remain the property of Braai Club Ltd who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
3. The value of your Braai Club Ltd gift card can be redeemed online at www.braaiclub.co.uk provided the gift card is redeemed within the applicable redemption period.
4. Braai Club Ltd gift cards can not be used to purchase product subscriptions.
5. The gift card balance can not be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
6. Gift cards must be redeemed in full on a single purchase. No balance is payable or transferable.
7. Your Braai Club Ltd gift card is valid for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase, following which they expire automatically. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
8. A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted.
9. Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an in-store purchase or online order.
10. Only one gift card may be used per online order.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
11. You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift card following on-line delivery. In cases where your Braai Club Ltd gift card is lost or stolen, Braai Club Ltd is unable to replace the gift card. Braai Club Ltd cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on a Braai Club Ltd gift card as a result of theft or fraud.
Crediting a Braai Club Ltd gift card
12. Please retain an expired gift card should you wish to return your purchase. Any goods paid for using a gift card that are subsequently returned for a refund will be credited to the original gift card or in the event that you have discarded or misplaced your original card, issued on a new Braai Club gift card.
13. If the total to be refunded is more than originally paid by the Braai Club Ltd gift card, then any remaining refund balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used by you (i.e., debit/credit card or cash).
Governing Law and jurisdiction
15. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.